(Last update – for CLM 2012 – on May 1st 2013)
Customers regularly asks me the following questions regarding the reporting capabilities in CLM 2012/2011:
- “Shall we use Insight which has more capabilities than RRDI ?”
- “Better if we use RRDG or… RPE ?”
- “RRDG stands for… what exactly ?”
After discussing a few minutes the details, we generally… touch base and go back to more common questions :
- “What kind of reports your company would like to generate ?”
- “What’s the difference between all these products ?”
- “Do you know what’s is Development Intelligence ?”
- “Do you want me to explain you the basics around the reporting architecture in CLM 2012/2011?”
As a result of this, I’ve summarized the reporting capabilities in CLM 2012/2011 (with convenient links on sample templates, etc.). You just need to CLICK here (or on the following map image) (note: be patient, it could take up to 10s to load this page… all depending on your network)
After consulting it, I hope you could:
- Have a clear idea of where each product stands in the reporting area.
- Share with colleagues about reporting with more confidence.
- Speak about the “double bubble chart”.
- Find quickly the piece of information you were looking for
If helpful, feel free to Report that to me !